[Instant Nursing Help From 9$/Pg] Fine Maybe Preferable
The incubation rates for the mysterious “O” virus has been recorded in days. The number of days ranges from 5 – 37.
- Arrange your data into an array.
- Select your intervals. Explain your rationale for the intervals you selected.
- Construct a frequency table. Remember, your frequency table should include class interval, frequency, relative frequency and cumulative relative frequency.
- Construct a histogram based on your table. Hand-drawn histograms are fine–maybe preferable. Be sure to follow all of the steps in the module.
- Construct a frequency polygon based on your table. Hand-drawn polygons are fine–maybe preferable. Be sure to follow all of the steps in the module.
- Find the mean, median, and mode for the data.
- Is the data in question 2 skewed? Why or why not?
- Pretend you are emailing your friend about the “O” virus. What would you say?