[Instant Nursing Help From 9$/Pg] Physical Health Among Social
Identify the Independent Variable and the Dependent Variable
This assignment requires you to review the five scholarly articles attached to this
assignment and identify the following:
1) Determine whether the article is a research study.
i. All research studies include a sample of participants, at least one
independent variable and at least one dependent variable, and a
section of the article that reports the results of the study. If any
one of these are not present than it is not a research study.
ii. Research studies tend to have the same predictable format
that includes the following:
2) If it is a study, identify at least one independent variable and at least one
i. The independent variable is the “causal” variable. In other words,
the researchers expect that the independent variable will have some
influence over the level of dependent variable. In this case, the
level of the dependent variable will depend on the level of the
b. Big Hint:
i. When a study is testing the effectiveness of an intervention, the
intervention is always the independent variable.
- Helping Homeless Individuals with Co-occurring Disorders — The Four Components.pdf
- Deaths in the Desert — The Human Rights Crisis.pdf
- Family-based Crisis Intervention.pdf
- Depression and Anxiety among Asian Americans.pdf
- Burnout and Physical Health among Social Workers – A Three-Year Longitudinal Study.pdf