[Instant Nursing Help From 9$/Pg] Reviewed Journal Evidence
A 25-year-old male presents to your clinic because he is having difficulty his new job. He works at a consulting firm. He states it is hard for him to give presentations due to concerns that he will embarrass himself and his peers will think less of him. To avoid being put on the spot, he has passed up multiple lead roles and potential promotion as a result. He says this is frustrating because he doesn’t have an issue interacting with peers in small groups or friends and in no work settings.
- Summarize the clinical case.
- Create a list of the patient’s problems and prioritize them.
- Which diagnosis should be considered
- What is your rationale for the diagnosis
- What differential diagnosis should be considered
- What test or screening tools should be considered to help identify the correct diagnosis
- What treatment would you prescribe and what is the rationale (consider psychopharmacology, diagnostics tests, referrals, psychotherapy, psychoeducation)
- What standard guidelines would you use to assess or treat this patient
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis and include peer-reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 evidence-based sources.