[Instant Nursing Help From 9$/Pg] “ Subset Score Summary
Search for the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (5th ed.; WISC-5). Use the information provided in the database, along with other academic sources, to describe the WISC-5. Then, review the sample WISC-5 report and summarize the results for the client on one or more of the WISC-5 Scales.
Be sure to address the following:
- Describe the WISC-5, including the construct(s) it measures, the type of scale(s) it employs, and item type(s).
- Summarize the evidence on the WISC-5 validity and reliability.
- Summarize key information about the examinee described in the sample report.
- Describe “Sample Report’s” characteristics.
- Review the “Subset Score Summary” table, and identify which of the client’s scale scores are above versus below the client’s age level (age 8 and 10 months).
- Choose two additional results from the report that you found interesting, and summarize those.